Omega SA is a Swiss luxury watchmaker based in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland. Founded by Louis Brandt in La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1903, the company was originally known as Louis Brandt et Frère – Omega Watch & Co. In 1982, the company officially changed its name to Omega SA, which is currently a subsidiary of the Swiss Swatch Group. Omega opened its museum to the public in Biel/Bienne in January 1984.
The OMEGA Accessories collections are strongly linked to their watch collections. They are creative expressions that make use of different types of materials and watch finishes. Inspired by the DNA of the brand, they are a part of the OMEGA universe.